For safe handling of the proven combination
of tubular bags and blisters – fed through an
automatic feeding system and continuously
FLOWPACKS AND BLISTER
Flowpacks are commonly used for packaging blisters. Our cartoning machines are the ideal solution for this purpose. They optimally process both blisters and tubular bags and can be implemented flexibly for a large number of products and uses.
THE PACKAGING PROCESS
- Automatic feeding system for blisters manufactured from our blister packaging machine (or for blisters in our blister tray unloading system) into the flowpack machine
- Grouping of the desired number of flowpacks
- Insertion of the grouped tubular bags into the production process of the cartoning machine
- Instructions for assembly of the folding boxes, provided as a booklet or unfolded
- Monitoring and documentation of various GMP indicators during the entire packaging process
- Customized printing of folding boxes with variable data and OCR check
Are you in need of assistance with your packaging process, especially if it’s automated?
We are happy to help.