Pack liquids in blisters and avoid
production bottlenecks caused by a
lack of time or space – enabled by our
seamless integration of a filling machine into
the blister machine.
LIQUIDS IN BLISTERS
The seamless integration of the filling machine into the blister machine can be highly beneficial when packaging liquids into blisters. This direct filling process prevents detrimental system bottlenecks caused by a lack of time or space.
The benefits of this integration process are:
- Ensuring precise filling of the cavities in the aluminum forming foil
- Continuous temperature control with precisely defined levels of viscosity
- A long product shelf life due to the additional use of nitrogen in the sealing station
- A completely horizontal workflow throughout the entire packaging process
- Careful packaging of each blister into folding boxes
Are you in need of assistance with your packaging process, especially if it’s automated?
We are happy to help.